HOW OLD WILL MY PUPPY/VETERAN BE AT THE SHOW?
Want help figuring out which age- appropriate puppy/veteran class to enter you dog in?
Just enter their birthdate and the show date below.
Disclaimer: DogZibit is not responsible for any inaccuracies so please double check if the age is close to two age classes.
Birth Date: Show Date:
- AKC Official Event Entry Form (editable)
- Transfer/Change Form
- Pee Wee Release of Liability (Generic)
AKC RULES AND REGULATIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I can't seem to submit my entries. What should I do?
You must LOGIN before you can enter. Please CREATE AN ACCOUNT by specifying a username and password. Then …
- Add dog profile(s) in My Account
- Select show/class, choose dog, add to cart – repeat for all shows/dogs
- Checkout – Select to mail check or pay via PayPal or Credit Card then Place Order
- Receive email acknowledgement of entry then another email that confirms payment and entry
Check your spam/junk folder for any email from Entries@DogZibit.com.
Also, please refer to Online Entry Guidance document here.
Contact me at Entries@DogZibit.com or call the number for DogZibit in the Premium.
Limited Entry Shows - Payment must be confirmed for valid entry
For SHOWS WITH LIMITS: Upon entering online, you will receive entry ACKNOWLEDGEMENT – this does NOT mean you are entered in the show. Once payment is confirmed (must be received for a valid entry) and entry is verified within the limits then you will receive an entry CONFIRMATION. Any payment for entries over the limit will be promptly refunded except for the debit/credit card fees.
All refunds will be sent back to the payment method of your original payment. If you paid with your:
- Credit card (including PayPal Credit): your refund will go to your credit card. It may take up to 30 days for the refund amount to appear on your card statement. If the card was canceled or you paid with a prepaid card, contact the card issuer to access your refund. The money will still be sent to this card account.
- PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance: your refund will go to your PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance on the same day the refund was processed.
- PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance + credit card: your refund will go to both your PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance and credit card. The refund to the balance will happen the same day it’s processed; the refund to the card may take up to 30 days.
- Debit card: your refund will go to your debit card. It may take up to 30 days for the refund amount to appear on your card statement. If the refund can’t be applied to your debit card, it’ll be sent to your PayPal account.
I see UNOFFICIAL Results posted - when will OFFICIAL Results be available?
The UNOFFICIAL Results that are posted on this site are the show results from the day of show. These day of show results are submitted to AKC for review (for eligibility, etc.); this is done by every Show Secretary. OFFICIAL Results are posted only by AKC. At this time, DogZibit does not reconcile any updates performed by AKC.
AKC Conformation Judging/Showing Eligibility - NOHS, Special Attractions, Sweeps, BPUP, etc.
Please refer to AKC document WHO CAN JUDGE.
Can the 4-6 Month Beginner Puppy Competition Judge exhibit on the same day s/he judges?
- May exhibit the same day he/she judges.
- Judge and members of the same household should refrain from competing in the 4-6 month puppy competition
Can I exhibit to a judge that I co-own dogs with?
If an exhibitor co-owns a dog with a judge, they are not eligible to exhibit any dog to that judge. They are not eligible to exhibit to that judge until all co-ownerships have ended and a year has passed.
Can a sweepstakes judge exhibit on the same day that they judge?
As per the Rules, Policies, and Guidelines For Conformation Dog Show Judges (see below), a judge with an assignment at a Sweepstakes cannot exhibit on the same day as their judging assignment. As defined in the rules, this restriction extends to all of the days of conformation competition at a multi-day Specialty. The prohibition from exhibiting at other days of a multi-day competition only applies to conformation competition. A sweeps judge can exhibit in other competitions (i.e. Obedience, Rally, Agility, etc.) on the days that they are not judging Sweepstakes.
Exhibiting and Handling:
Conformation judges and household members (as defined in Chapter 11, Section 13 of the Rules) may not exhibit any breed and judge on the day of, the three days before and the three days after an assignment within 200 miles of the assignment. Effective January 1, 2009 Sweepstake/ Futurity judges may not exhibit on day(s) they judge. Sweepstake/Futurity judges will continue to be allowed to exhibit the day before and the day after the event they judge. A multi-day specialty is considered one event, and the restriction will apply for the duration of the event.
Ribbon & Event Vendors
- Winning Colors Award Ribbons
- Prestige Awards NW
- Olympic Ribbon Art
- Coastal Originals
- Callisto Ribbons – 503-543-7075
- Stages Unlimited (tents, rings, etc.)